About the word Shekinah

The word Shekinah (shuh-kigh-nuh) means dwelling. It refers to the visible manifestation of the presence (or Shekinah Glory) of God. A luminous cloud. It is the very presence of God on earth. (see Holy Bible-Exodus 24:9-18)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finch and Snow Cones?

It snowed last night, but since I'm once again under the weather I won't be going out shooting today. So, I've decided to post some shots I took several weeks ago. This little finch was eating the snow and it was so cute! He'd plant his face in the snow and come up with his beak covered with it. Then, he'd wipe or shake it off and dive back in for more. I really enjoyed watching this little finch. The last couple of images made me think of the song"Jack Frost Nipping at Your Nose"...or Beak. I hope you enjoy this series of images as much as I do.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails