About the word Shekinah

The word Shekinah (shuh-kigh-nuh) means dwelling. It refers to the visible manifestation of the presence (or Shekinah Glory) of God. A luminous cloud. It is the very presence of God on earth. (see Holy Bible-Exodus 24:9-18)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Don't miss a post!

Good morning!

If you're like me, you have many blogs bookmarked or in mind that you'd like to return to on a regular basis, but you forget. And, of course, by the time you remember you've most likely missed some posts by your preferred blogger. Or, you may just be new to this whole blogging thing. Well, I have a couple of ways you can remember to come back to my blog. If you're a Google Blogger, you can click on "follow" in the right side column to become a follower of my blog.

Probably the best way for everyone to make sure you don't miss a post of mine is to "subscribe by email." You just click on "subscribe to Shots n' Thoughts by email" in the right side column and add your email address. You will then receive a confirmation email. Then, just click the link in your email to activate your subscriptions and you will begin receiving updates each time I post.

If you're reading this post on my multiply.com blog, and you're not a contact of mine, you'll need to sign up for multiply.com and become a contact, or CLICK HERE to go to my Shots n' Thoughts blog, then follow the instructions in the previous paragraph.

I hope this makes sense to you all. I know some people aren't as used to computers and blogs and such, so I wanted to post about his option for those who don't already know about it.

You can also comment on posts, if you wish. I will have to approve it first, though, so don't expect it to show up immediately. There is no need to post your comment twice.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails