About the word Shekinah

The word Shekinah (shuh-kigh-nuh) means dwelling. It refers to the visible manifestation of the presence (or Shekinah Glory) of God. A luminous cloud. It is the very presence of God on earth. (see Holy Bible-Exodus 24:9-18)

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Psalm 139:1-2




Shekinah Photography by Kathleen Bowman: Inspirational  Ps. 139:1-2 

The ironic thing about this wonderful inspirational picture and verse is that I was in a horrible spiritual place at the time it was taken.  And yet, through all my wanderings, God knew what I was doing, how detestable I was inside, exactly what was going through my mind...and He loved me anyways!

Oh how far God has brought me in the past year and a half!  If I were to sit in the same spot on top of Kuna Butte, it would be like a completely different person observing God's handiwork.  He has given me new eyes to see and new ears to hear.  He truly is a God of Wonders!  And even though He knows all about me, He still sent His Son to die for me.  Praise the Lord!
- The Scribe

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails