About the word Shekinah

The word Shekinah (shuh-kigh-nuh) means dwelling. It refers to the visible manifestation of the presence (or Shekinah Glory) of God. A luminous cloud. It is the very presence of God on earth. (see Holy Bible-Exodus 24:9-18)

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just Flowers



Summer is not my favorite season, I must admit. I don't enjoy hot weather, nor do I enjoy bugs and wasps. There are some things I do very much enjoy about summer, though. I love the mild evenings and shady breezes. I love snow cones, ice cream and ice cold sun tea. I love bar-b-q's, no school, birds and butterflies. I love beach parties, lazy days, and the sound of the ice cream truck. One of my very favorite things about summer (and spring and fall for that matter) is flowers! I love their colors, their textures, their delicate nature. I've posted a slideshow of a collection of my favorite flower images. I hope you enjoy them as much as I!

3 comments:

imhkki said...

nice flowers

Cindy said...

Beautiful photos. Gorgeous! ~Cindy

Ashley said...

I agree, I love the flowers in the summer. They are such fun to photograph. Your images are stunning and inspiring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails